The Bay Area Aquatic Resource Inventory (BAARI) is a basemap of all tidal and non-tidal aquatic features in the region, and is the Level 1 landscape-scale assessment of the WRMP 1-2-3 framework. This methods document details the mapping methods and standards used to create the basemap and documents QAQC procedures.
- classification descriptions of all feature types, and crosswalk with COWARDIN
- mapping specifications, such as minimum mapping units, projection/datum info, display parameters
- mapping procedures for all lines (streams/ditches) and polygons (tidal/non-tidal)
- quality assurance and control procedures for lines and polygons
- riparian model usage and output explanation
Additional relevant information: