Estuary News, a publication of the San Francisco Estuary Partnership, has been reporting San Francisco Bay, Delta and watershed news for over 25 years, and won an award for excellence in 2011. This 12-page mini-magazine comes out four times a year on paper and in PDF. It covers everything from restoration and conservation to the water wars, and offers insider information on the latest debates, regulations and science on contaminants, endangered species and invasives.
The Bay RMP contributes to the production of Estuary News, and many articles feature the latest Bay RMP findings:
- March 2017: The Second Signal
- December 2016: The Dirt on Flea Control
- September 2016: Nutrient Nuances Modeled
- June 2016: An Eggful of Estuary
- March 2016: Waiting for the Big One
- December 2015: Unhealthy Fiber in Bay Diet
- September 2015: Tracking Tiny Toxins
- June 2015: Beyond the Blubber
- March 2015: Copper Effects on Salmon Influenced by Salinity
- December 2014: Beyond the Bag Ban
- September 2014: Small Fish Test Helps Target PCB Clean Up
- June 2014: Freeing Fish While Locking Up Mercury
- March 2014: Bay Primed for Pea Soup?
- January 2014: State of the Estuary Conference Summary
Previous years' Bay RMP contributions took the form of an annual insert - see Key Materials.