Featured News and Events
Photo courtesy of marketplace.org
Jun 8, 2016
Interviewed by Molly Wood, host of Marketplace, SFEI's Executive Director Warner Chabot describes how the San Francisco Bay Area must work with natural processes, rather than against these processes, to ensure the health and safety of coastal environments. This emphasis on restoring natural processes to, in turn, restore habitats dovetails with some of the primary messages in the Baylands Goals Update, issued late in 2015 to great impact among the media, the public, and decision makers.Read More...
- Institute's Historical Ecology featured in the New York Times (Jan 26, 2016)
- OIMA Brown Bag Seminar: Microplastic Contamination in San Francisco Bay (Jul 28, 2016)
- SFEI-ASC Quarter 1 Board Meeting (Jul 22, 2016)
- SFEI maps native languages of the Bay for the Exploratorium (Jul 19, 2016)
- Workshop on Microplastic (June 2016) (Jul 19, 2016)
Forster's Tern Nest. Photograph by Josh Ackerman.
- 1 of 18
- next ›
Where We Work