Featured News and Events
Sep 18, 2015
In 2015, the RMP Annual Meeting will be part of the 12th Biennial State of the Estuary Conference. The conference will have nearly 80 presentations on the Bay, the Delta and the State of the Estuary, a poster session, and networking opportunities. The conference spans two days and the RMP Annual Meeting will be on the second day.
Morning Plenary Session
David Sedlak, University of California, Berkeley | Andy Lipkis, President, TreePeople | Meredith Williams, CA Dept. of Toxic Substances Control | Thomas Mumley, SF Bay Water Board
Afternoon Water Quality Sessions
Bay Area Water Infrastructure Planning and Implementation | Water Quality in the Bay-Delta EstuaryRead More...
- Bay RMP Technical Review Committee Meeting (Mar 29, 2016)
- Bay RMP Technical Review Committee Meeting (Dec 15, 2015)
- Bay RMP Technical Review Committee Meeting (Sep 22, 2015)
- Bay Currents Talk: New Bay Pollutants - Meeting the Challenge (Sep 8, 2015)
- Bay RMP Water Monitoring Cruise: August-September 2015 (Aug 26, 2015)
- 2014 RMP Sediment and Bivalve Data Now Available on CD3! (Aug 26, 2015)
- 1 of 6
- next ›
Where We Work