Featured News and Events
Sep 21, 2015
Articles featuring the Pulse of the Bay, the State of the Estuary Report, and SFEI's work on microplastics saturate the news media since Sept 9, 2015.
Recent weeks have demonstrated the tremendous value that SFEI brings not only to the domain of environmental science but also to resource management and the public landscape. The deluge of articles covers a wide breadth of subjects, each with great urgency and relevance to issues of public importance.Read More...
- KPIX and KNTV Television interview Rebecca Sutton about microplastic contamination in the Bay (Sep 23, 2015)
- Microplastics study led by Rebecca Sutton is featured in a news story (Sep 21, 2015)
- Following the State of the Estuary Conference, a newspaper article describes the future of Marin with help from SFEI's Josh Collins and Letitia Grenier (Sep 19, 2015)
- Rising seas threaten San Francisco Bay and Delta wetlands and land (Sep 17, 2015)
- The RMP Annual Meeting on Social Media (Sep 17, 2015)
- State of the Estuary Conference on Twitter (Sep 17, 2015)
- 1 of 8
- next ›
Where We Work